NURSING SPORTS BRA - "THE ULTIMATE" MAXIMUM SUPPORT + MAX COVERAGE - DOTTY WHITE
The most luxurious and supportive on the market, "The Ultimate" Nursing Sports Bra is designed for those who like extra coverage, with maximum support.
Suitable for all bust sizes but loved especially by our DD to J cup girls.
Just For You:
- Easy access to feed your babe anywhere, anytime
- Fast-drying, moisture-wicking, breathable
- Four-way stretch for maximum support and performance
- Versatile and modern style
- Designed for both high-impact exercise and all-day wear
What You’ll Love:
- Adjustable straps for ultimate support and comfort
- Sophisticated, fun colours and designs
- Easy one-handed, clip-down breastfeeding access
- Free from uncomfortable underwire
- Removable padding
- Hybrid—go from the gym to the pool (when swimming we suggest removing padding and rinsing after use)
Not just your favourite breastfeeding sports bra—but your favourite sports bra for life!
73% polyester / 27% spandex
Sizes Available: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
Very supportive and comfy bras.
The sizing runs on the smaller side, but after a few wears and washes they do fit a little better true to size. Also, love the design!
This is the first nursing bra I’ve tried that actually feels supportive. I can run and jump know worries. The wide band and the adjustable back really helps hold you in. I’ll be buying multiple. Love it!
This is the best nirsing bra I have found to date. I have quite a large bust and finding something that is not only comfortable but highly supportive for running has been a challenge but I love my kiss active bra.
Struggled to find a sports bra that held down, but this one is amazing and definitely can’t wait to buy more
OMG! As a first time Mum , I am simply blown away by the quality of your nursing bras . I literally have 6 and they are the comfiest most amazing bras I have ever worn . Being a large chested women , I was worried about how I was going to feed my son comfortably . Worry no more . These bras are easy to use and wonderful for feeding. I think I will continue to wear them well after my son has finished breast feeding .